Wednesday 19 August 2015

Colours of Berlin


Some photos from my trip to see the boys in Berlin, both of them loving living and working there, and I don't blame them, it is a free and creative place, edgy but warm too, full of life and vibrancy ... Those darling ones above both bearded now ... Will on the left and Tom the oldest on the right. Too proud ... here we are just about to dive into three huge burgers!

Berlin Grafitti


Berlin Grafitti Berlin Grafitti


Cor blue white and red ....
More of the above ... The apartment where Will is staying.

Lunch

More red lunch
Lunch made for me by Will one day ... 
Says it like it is ....



Berlin Grafitti



Berlin Grafitti Berlin Grafitti


















"Don't Diss me cos I'm old" so it says. Chair senior citizen at the bottom of Tom's road.
Berlin Grafitti









No comments:

Post a Comment